Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vb02 delete aggrement RV_KONDITION_SICHERN_V13A SAPSQL_PARSE_ERROR

Erol_CAGLAR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

When I use VBO2 transaction and delete sum aggrement from here. it is giving runtime error at update processing.I am looking st22 and sm12 transaction I see same error.

You can see error details as below.

The database table 'E508' is unknown
An unknown table name 'E508' is used in an SQL command. It is
possible that the table name in the SQL statement is too long or
the table has not been declared as a table or view in the ABAP dict
ionary. But my table is KOTE508 when I create rebate. somehow it found mistake table.

(E508)

RV_KONDITION_SICHERN_V13A -> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (a_table) WHERE knumh = @ls_delete_counter-knumh INTO @db_count . SPAN { font-family: "Courier New"; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; }.L0S52 { color: #0000FF; }.L0S55 { color: #800080; }.L0S70 { color: #808080; }

I implemented this note but doesn't work.

RV_KONDITION_SICHERN_V13A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erol,

You will need to open a message with SAP because the (a_table) has type character length 4, so it is not possible for it to dynamically select from table KOTE508. Either the executed code was never designed for the KOT tables, or it was simply a miss.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Erol_CAGLAR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryon ,

Thank you for replying to my question. I know and checked it. I want to learn, the problem is occuring customizing or programramatic problem. if it is second this is bug otherwise the system can call different function according to customizing. I don't know.

Best wishes

Erol

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

erol.caglar

The only way to find out if it is a bug or something that is not supported in the system is to open a message. That is the path forward because the problem is within the standard.