cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be able to clear HANA QM certification if I have only knowledge of ERP 6.0 EHP5 QM Concepts?

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am working in following environment. I had decided to take up QM certification but unfortunately SAP QM ERP 6.0 EHP5 certification C_TPLM40_65 expired few months before. Now only SAP QM HANA certification C_TS414_2021 is available. Will I be able to clear SAP QM HANA certification with ERP 6.0 EHP5 concepts alone? Are there major differences between ERP 6.0 EHP5 QM and HANA QM? Kindly guide.

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

michlejhon

Subject certification that you are looking for had expired as I had mentioned in this thread. New certification for QM is C_TS414_2021 .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor

Hi,

There are significant differences between SAP QM ERP 6.0 EHP5 and SAP QM HANA. The HANA version has been optimized for the SAP HANA database and utilizes newer technologies like SAP Fiori for the user interface. Additionally, the HANA version includes new and updated functionalities, such as predictive quality, which are not available in the ERP 6.0 EHP5 version.

That being said, if you have a strong understanding of QM concepts in ERP 6.0 EHP5, it will definitely help you in preparing for the SAP QM HANA certification. However, you will need to study the new and updated functionalities in SAP QM HANA to be fully prepared for the certification exam. It is also recommended that you familiarize yourself with the SAP HANA database, as it is a key component of the HANA version.

Regards