Financial Management Blogs by SAP
Get financial management insights from blog posts by SAP experts. Find and share tips on how to increase efficiency, reduce risk, and optimize working capital.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulo_Moncada
Advisor
Advisor

Hello fellow SAP Community members, I am back again to keep you updated on the most recent developments and enhancements in the SAP Profitability and Performance Management Cloud.

If you have not read the previous blogposts entries from my colleagues, you can always go through and read them all using this tag https://blogs.sap.com/tag/PaPMCloudWhatsNew/

Without further ado, the latest updates are as follows:

Administration:

Content Network Import

The 'Import' mechanism of the Content Management Application has been enhanced so that the users will have an option to Activate “All functions” or “Only Model Tables” when importing a zip file or environment to their tenants.

As a default, the option “All functions” is chosen. But users can open the dropdown to also choose the “Only Model Tables” option.

This will help the users to import big environments faster as choosing “Only Model Tables” will not Activate unnecessary functions inside the imported environment zip file. And of course, if the user would like to activate the function while importing, users can choose “All functions” option.

I hope this new feature and enhancement is something that will help you as SAP PaPM Cloud user. Stay tuned for more 'What's New' entry that will be posted every first week of the month. Share this blogpost to your colleagues and friends. Thank you!