cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Enhancement related to GST trial balance (Multiple GST Report)

Kingsu
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a new requirement from our client for GST based Trial Balance format, is it possible to customize the same in SAP S4 HANA? if yes please let me know how we can prepare the same.

Note: Required columns are G/L a/c, G/L A/c description, Debit, Credit, Balance.

Thanks & Regards,

Kingsu Sharma

SAP Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Kingsu 

The fiori app Trial Balance for General Ledger Accountant (App Id F0996) might be of help. Below is the help documentation for the same

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0996')/S28OP

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

Kingsu
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Thank you for the quick reply, I have checked the link my queries are:

1) Is there any T.code where we can mention the  GSTIN registration no. in SAP or we have only Business place information which we consider as the GSTIN field? Our client needs the GST trial balance info as per the multiple GSTIN no. (i.e they have two different GSTIN no.).

2) I know that GST Trial balance is possible as per the business area wise but how we can customize the report as per the two different GSTIN no?

3) I know there is a table for G/L to tax code assignment which is T030K, but i want to know that is there any table to find out the assignment of tax code to GSTIN no.?

Thanks & Regards,

Kingsu Sharma