Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUC internal order Budget in Funds managements

former_member661071
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP consultant,

we have implemented Funds management and I need help to know how it is handling AUC asset because the company make Budget for it, as all of you knows that when creating internal order(order type AUC) automatically system creates AUC asset once you settle the order all cost transfer to the AUC asset and after that you make capitalization of the AUC to be fixed asset.

What is happened in the funds managements

1- I create for each progects types as Funds Center

2- Assigned the order number with commitment item with funds center through derivation role

The problem is that all cost that have been transfer to the order is consumed from budget but once I make the final settle for the budget the amounts have added again to the budget , and I can not make the commitment item as statistical this make AVC in useless .

Please let me know is there any possibility to solve this problem or any one have kind of this scenario with it .

Thanks & Regard

View Entire Topic
iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without commenting on this a bit awkward way of working with PSM-FM, you can solve your problem by creating a derivation rule in FMDERIVE, based on business activity for settlement, which will override the 'real' commitment item with a technical dummy one.

Regards,

Eli