Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC: EPMInsertCellsBeforeAfterBlock formula in several reports

former_member645232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having some issues with the formula "EPMInsertCellBeforeAfterBlock". The formula has worked fine in report 000. However, the formula is not being replicated in report 001. The "Measures" dimension I have defined in parameter 1 of my formula is a shared dimension on the column axis with report 000, how could I get the formula replicated in both reports?

Please find attached the detail of the formula and structure of report 000 and report 001.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but please correct your post - use "Insert Image" instead of "Insert File" for screenshots!

former_member645232
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry vadim.kalinin I attached them as images, I don't know what happened, I've already updated the question. Thanks!!

View Entire Topic
former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not to use local member instead?

former_member645232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks! I was thinking to use local member instead but I have an excel formula: "=CONCATENATE(INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN()-6,4)),INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN()-5,4)))" and the system doesn't recognize it as a local member because it is not an EPM formula.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cristinaperezsantamaria

"system doesn't recognize it as a local member because it is not an EPM formula"

local members may include any formula - with EPM functions or not.