cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#CoE#Worldex How to clean up for master data in P-system?

jini2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am having the issue regarding 'deleting our master data' in Production system.
(P-system has no transaction at all.)
So, I would like to delete master data after that I will try to re-migration using app 'migration cockpit'.
How could I clean up(=delete) all master data ' Activity Type'?

For example, I also would like to clean up(=delete) another master data 'Business Partner'(in P-system). 
I made an incident through SAP and got an answer for that, which is 'KBA:2742388 - S4HC: How to delete Business Partner, Customer or Supplier Master Data in S/4HANA Cloud'.

After that, I found a guide documentation from Help Portal.

I would be really appreciate if any people could give me an answer (how to delete the master data) regarding this issue. 
Any comment or help or response is welcome!

Thanks,

Jinyi.

View Entire Topic
Dave_He
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jinyi,  In the Manage Activity Types app you can use this app to display activity types master data, create new activity types, and manage the existing ones. Learn more on documentation  https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/c56f622a2edf491b9f1b596b55587009/70c1b4f3e8bc4ea79a97e2c0...

for more information related to SAP Master Data Governance, cloud edition , 

Best Regards

Dave

Stephen_Ward
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hello Customer We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions. Best Regards, Stephen