cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Customs Management : CUSWLO entries not BWH relevant, while products are.

rcherrebout
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Recently, a Goods Receipt was posted in ECC for a GTS relevant product. At that time, the Product attributes were not redistributed from GTS to ECC, so there was no entry in ECC table /SAPSLL/ECPPA. After discovering this, I've redistributed the Product attributes and sent the Initial Duty Paid Stock to GTS.

Now I have created a 102 movement type for the same delivery, and reposted the Goods Receipt (101). Normally, the GR would then appear in the worklist for Customs Declarations as BWH-relevant. Only this time, the checkbox for BWH-relevancy remains empty. Therefore the creation of a Customs Declarations leads to a dump. Debugging shows that this is done because the entry is not BWH-relevant (field ECBWH is initial)

I've checked the Product Master, and the BondedWH flag is set on the Special Customs Procedures tab. I also see this confirmed in table /SAPSLL/PRECIP for the product GUID. Also in ECC both tables /SAPSLL/ECPPA and /SAPSLL/ECPIR3 are having records for this article.

Can anyone help me with appointing a solution for having this product appear as BWH-relevant in the Customs Declarations after GR worklist? I've already tried recreating the Delivery and Shipment.

Many thanks in advance>
Kind regards, Rogier

View Entire Topic
rcherrebout
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your answer. My apologies for getting back to you this late, I didn't receive an e-mail alert for your reply unfortunately.
The entry indeed didn't appear in the CWH worklist, but was visible after removing the 'Related to Customs Wareho' on the selection screen.

In the end, SAP helped me with solving this issue. The problem was that the product was marked as BondedWH relevant in GTS, but somehow wasn't redistributed back to ERP properly. The transaction /SAPSLL/CUSWLO_REORGANIZE helped to remove unwanted entries from the CWH worklist, after removing the BondedWH flag in the Product Master. After that I was able to re-set the BondedWH flag, and redistribute this information to ERP.

SAP has issued note 2502561 to prevent this situation from happening again, apparently it occurs if you use the lexicographical display for materials.

Kind regards,
Rogier