cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

legal control block msg box

former_member215519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts in GTS, please advise if any way to enhance the legal control block msg box in feeder system. For example, when saving ordre in va01, it will popup block box, anyway to include additional info on that popup, such as a blocked legal regulation list?

Please advise, thanks.

View Entire Topic
former_member215519
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for both your comments.

The main concern is we have several people working in GTS per region, and they have their own focus on certain legal regulations. And when order get blocked, those order creator can only see it's legal control blocked, thus they just pickup someone to call to release. And as you can expect, we want to avoid such situations, and that's why I want to ask if possible to show more info in the feeder system so that user can know what kind of block they have and who is the best to contact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I totally agree with Andy's findings that it is not possible to find the required information about Legal Regulation at the Feeder system end and also this information is not of much use for the Logistics Persons technically.  But in your Case, I have an idea that why don't you deploy the email notification functionality under which in case of any such blocks an email will be triggered to the whole user group or some specific user, who will further take care of this block directly or notify some one else to take action after looking into the system without you taking up the effort of followup on that.

Regards,

Aman

0 Kudos

Check if this report (ECC end) is helpful per user- /SAPSLL/BL_DOC_SD_R3