cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaPM Cloud: how reproduce on-premise run manager function selecting process functionality

danielaceresa89
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all!

As anyone find a way to reproduce the PaPM on-premise functionality in which, inside Modeling Environment, you can run a function and then select the ID process (which contains parameters and selection defined at Calculation Unit Level)

I'm talking about this table that appears when you are in the Modeling Environment, select a function to test, and then clic on Run button 

Run Manager function.png

Here you select the Process ID and then click on Run. So a new browser table showing results appears.

Thank you!

Best regards.

Daniela C.

View Entire Topic
Paulo_Moncada
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Here is an Application Help that describes how to use a Process Template (where you can set the parameter and/or selection) and the Execution Activity that will carry the function for execution.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_PROFITABILITY_PERFORMANCE_MANAGEMENT_CLOUD/56471df1959f4cfd9e3bf7a6d2d...

I hope this helps!

danielaceresa89
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Paulo! thank you for response.So the only way to test a specific function, using a specific process ID (with selection and parameters) from modeling view, is to create a Process Template, even if i don't have to deploy it because my porpouse is only to test?
Paulo_Moncada
Advisor
Advisor
yes that is correct!
danielaceresa89
Explorer
0 Kudos
thank you very much for your support!