Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO/INVOICE PRICE DEVIATIONS

olafxxo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

e.g. I have PO for 100 EUR, and invoice for 80EUR. Invoice is smaller than PO so Invoice has posted- but I don't want it. I have some materials, which shouldn't have price deviations PO/INVOICE (so i have to control it, and I don't want auto postings) and some materials, which could have it. How I can set that for some material price deviations couldn't be accepted and invoices don't  auto post?

Thanks!

#accounting #POdeviations #PO #POandInvoicedeviations #pricedeviation

View Entire Topic
Ahmadfurqoni68
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to configure few things:

1. Setting invoice tolerance limit to your company code to check deviation from PO and Invoice. Usually using PP tolerance limit type. In here, you can set by percentage or by fixed amount.

2. Setting message from warning to error, if the amount is more or less than invoice tolerance limit (step 1)

olafxxo
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Okay, So Can I do it for some materials? Because We have two types of materials, and one can post with deviations, and second one can't post with deviations
Ahmadfurqoni68
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can't have invoice check per item materials. This setting applicable on company code level. Or maybe you can set this also in vendor specific level, but for material I don't think so.

There is some workaround for this. If you want user can't change or don't have to change the price why you not use ers invoice, so after you gr the invoice can be triggered, without changing the price. This have to be set in PO item level. 

olafxxo
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thank You! But where I could set it in vendor?
Ahmadfurqoni68
Participant
0 Kudos

You can set this in vendor master in accounting view. But you have to set the limit in this configuration.

Ahmadfurqoni68_0-1709891419154.png

Ahmadfurqoni68_1-1709891486876.png