cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RAR Reports - Standard Reports to Know Which Contract should be Recognized per Period

edwardcs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP RAR Expert,

currently we are in the middle of SAP RAR Migration from RR & Implementation and currently has a requirement from business to have reports to know which RA (Revenue Accounting Contract) that should be recognized per Period & Fiscal Year

I have checked whether all standard transaction code in GUI and application from Revenue Accountant Business Role but nothing met the requirements from business

do you all have any advice or am I missing with something that can be used actually in RAR? in this phase we cannot to develop any custom ZReports (if it should) and should use standard features in SAP RAR

system version :

1. SAP ECC EHP 7

2. REVREC100 SP Level 0029

Thanks in advance

tag : d0f353a852194dd0ac50cd72fca47323 cma_naveen

Kartik_Dua
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

I am not sure if I fully follow your question, sorry. Are you looking for a way to get a list of all contracts due for Revenue Recognition in the current period? Said differently, if you run ABC jobs, you want to know which contracts will get picked for posting?

Thank you.

Kartik

View Entire Topic
Kartik_Dua
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Yes, now I follow. Thank you for the clarification.

I guess one standard way of achieving you requirement is - Revenue Posting Jobs, also referred to as ABC jobs. These are jobs we run in NWBC to post revenue to the farr_d and GL tables. We also have transaction codes to run these jobs.

• Transfer Revenue job in NWBC or tcode FARR_REV_TRANSFER from sap gui
  • Calculate Contract Liabilities and Assets job in NWBC or tcode FARR_LIABILITY_CALC from sap gui
  • Revenue Posting Run jon in NWBC or FARR_REV_POST from SAP gui

All the three jobs have period as selection. You should always run them in the sequence stated above. When you reach Revenue Posting Run job or job C, there is simulation option which will show you list of all contracts for whom revenue will get posted if you were to run the job as a true run and not simulate. I guess this is list you are looking for.

Please try this out and let me know if it fulfills your business requirement.

Thank you.

Kartik