cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Recurring Price Conditions to CC

0 Kudos

recurring-price.jpgHi

We are using S4CRM-1909 and SD Pricing. As i understand price conditions need to be sent CC using DRF. But i don't see the IMG node to configure these settings. Can you please advise if there is any missing setting or do we need to activate any switch function.

Thanks

Ravindra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deepak_dash
Employee
Employee

Hi Ravindra,

Recurring charges in CC was introduced in SAP S/4HANA 2020 (software component S4CRM 205). The customizing references along with DRF customizing and other useful details are available in “Integration Guide for SAP S/4HANA BRIM Using Subscription Order Management” on BRIM portal https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/BRIM/1.0/en-US?task=discover_task. Thanks.

Regards

Deepak

anilm1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Regarding the same topic, I am facing similar issue where I didn't find SOM_PRCD replication model under DRFIMG -> Define Custom Settings for Data Replication -> Define Replication Models.

It said SAP delivers the replication model SOM_PRCD, but it doesn't exist in my system

My SAP system current version is S/4HANA 2020 FSP02.

Do we need to reach SAP for the resolution or Am i missing missing anything?

Please suggest

Thanks

Anil

deepak_dash
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

I also mentioned that this feature was introduced in SAP S/4HANA 2020. You said you are using S/4HANA 1909. The IMG nodes and delivered replication models will not be available in 1909. Thanks.

Regards

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Thanks for your reply. I have gone through this guide, but unable to find the corresponding IMG node mentioned in this document.

Also, unable to find replication model SOM_PRCD. Please advise if i am missing anything?

Thanks

Ravindra