Galway Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the Galway group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I’m Katherine Kenneally, SAP Community Advocate based in County Galway and I’m introducing the new Galway Group we have launched on SAP Community.

I’ve worked for SAP since 2006 in various roles and – when it comes to technology and SAP technologies in particular - I’m passionate to help others CONNECT, LEARN, COLLABORATE, and DISCUSS.

Do you work with any SAP technologies? Or perhaps you are an SAP enthusiast? If you are from Galway or surrounding areas, or even if you live in Ireland, this could be the Group for you! We’ve provided a virtual space for you to share local information like upcoming events, also to connect and discuss topics with like-minded individuals. Why not start a discussion in the Group today?

I would love to organize an informal meetup in early 2023 either in Galway city or at an SAP building. In other locations, there are similar events organized in an informal fashion or as a “SAP Stammtisch”. If you think you would be interested to join such a meetup you can let me know by clicking on “Add Comment” at the bottom of this blog post and leaving a short comment or by joining the discussion in the new Group: Who’s interested in a meetup in Galway?
Just for info – at any time, you can view the SAP Community Events available either via the calendar or by filtering by event type.

New to SAP Community Groups? Check out the further resources below for a smooth journey through setting up your profile to becoming a proficient and interactive member of our Groups!
You can also check out other Groups, including location-based Groups - and if you're not from Galway - check back regularly in the Welcome Corner for new Groups being launched. You can even request a Group for the nearest city to you via community@sap.com (*subject to scoping and approval).

Labels in this area