Galway Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Galway group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Galway, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's interested in a meetup in Galway?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I would really like to organize an informal meetup in early 2023 either in Galway city or at an SAP building. In other locations, there are similar events organized in an informal fashion or as a “SAP Stammtisch”. If you think you would be interested to join such a meetup you can let me know by clicking on “Reply” below this discussion thread and leaving a comment!

We did have some potential interest for an SAP Inside Track in the Dublin area, but this hasn't taken place - not yet anyway.

Just for info – at any time, you can view the SAP Community Events available either via the calendar or by filtering by event type.

Cover photo Galway meet up discussion.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

5 REPLIES 5

former_member42008
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Sounds like a great idea Katherine! 🙂 

Great @former_member42008 - and welcome to the Galway Group! Let's see who else we can get on board for a meetup 😉

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

fl-ma
Newcomer

Hi @Katherine_K ,

Galway might be a bit far off since I'm based in Co. Dublin - but please count me as 'casually interested' or please let know if there is anything happening in the Dublin area.

Best regards

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @fl-ma and thanks for the heads up!

Who knows, maybe someone will request a Group for Dublin as well and community members can connect there locally. (Anyone can request a Group for their city via community@sap.com but of course it's subject to an approval process).

You'd be welcome in Galway of course!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Check out my new discussion: Will you attend our first SAP Community Galway meetup? Friday 24th March at 2pm.