Galway Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Galway group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Galway, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's taking part in Global Running Day with SAP Community - June 7th?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Yet another chance for SAP Community members to really live that #CommunitySpirit - join forces - and do something wonderfully fun together as well as virtually all around the globe! 

Do what together I hear you ask? Well whether you like to run, jog or simply walk you can participate in
Global Running Day - which is a global day of celebrating running and getting people of all ages, shapes and sizes outside and being active in nature.

Want to know more about the associated SAP Community initiative?
Take a look at the blog post written by @PhilCooley or the fun discussion in the Coffee Corner by @lenastodal.

Want to join me or join in the discussion?
I'll be participating in Oranmore and posting photos afterwards of scenery along the route. Let me know in a comment below if you want to join me. Galway is a big county so maybe you'll do your own run or walk. Be sure to join in the discussion and post your photos. Members from other parts of Ireland welcome too of course!! Maybe you're already part of a local running or walking group and could get others involved too.

Looking forward to seeing all your comments, photos, discussions and big happy smiling healthy faces across SAP Community!!! Get out and get active!!!
(By the way, and now for the fun overload, you can even earn a badge in SAP Community, nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Global Running Day badge.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

2 REPLIES 2

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Cool, that Galway is joining us, too! 🏃🏽‍♀️

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

😀 😎 

Global Running Day SAP Community Groups 2023.png

#GlobalRunningDay #SAPCommunity #CommunitySpirit

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----