Gurugram Discussions
Share your thoughts and connect with other SAP Community members by starting discussions and commenting on existing ones here in the Gurugram/NCR group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are you from Gurgaon/NCR members? Let's know each other better and share our interests :-)

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Gurgaon/NCR Group members!

We have initiated this discussion to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to share with the community:

Where are you from Gurgaon, the NCR, or surrounding regions? What brought you to this local group? Do you have ideas for this group going forward? What topics would you expect to find in this group? Would you like to join future Gurgaon/NCR community events?

Starting with me, I am based out of Delhi, with my work office based in Gurgaon. I am more into marketing and events and love supporting the Gurgaon/NCR community in growing the group, understanding the group expectations, and organizing in-person meetups and events. 

How about you? Eager to hear!

#CommunitySpirit

Spread the word 🙂 and make the community grow.

6 REPLIES 6

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All, 

I am from Rani Bagh, Delhi. Please refer my below SAP Blog on "MY Journey on SAP Community".

https://blogs.sap.com/2023/03/19/my-journey-on-sap-community/

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

Raje1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

good morning,

I am leaving in vaishali ghaziabad, working with tech mahindra nsez noida as ewm consultant 

RaunakAgarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am Raunak Agarwal based out of Gurugram. I came to know about this community more recently after attending SAP Insider Track regional event at Gurugram. 

Certainly, we want to meet quite often to build the community. I come from a techno-functional background and more in Asset Management domain implementing solutions for Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and other asset intensive industries. I would like the opportunity to present some good topics in future community events. Looking forward to connecting more members out here.

Thank You!

gulrezhasan
Newcomer

Hi,

I am running SAP consulting company Denpro Technologies with offices in Gurugram and Noida.

Would love to connect SAP community

Vest Regards

Gulrez Hasan

Raje1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

good sir