Gurugram Blog Posts
Share your experiences, learn about the latest local news, and get inspired by the Gurugram/NCR community. Don't hesitate to contribute a blog post of your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello All,

We are all set to resume SAP community Stammtisch and Inside Tracks in Gurgaon after a lengthy hiatus. To resume this fantastic series of engagements, we invite fellow community members from Gurgaon/NCR region to join us on-site for a Stammtisch PLUS meet-up on 28th October 2022, 03:00 PM – 05:00 PM (IST) at SAP Gurgaon

What is a Stammtisch - For those who are unfamiliar with Stammtisch, it is an informal meetup where SAP and non-SAP topics are discussed. There are also networking opportunities and plenty of fun. Additionally, if one or two formal sessions are added, it becomes Stammtisch PLUS (+).

For the upcoming Stammtisch PLUS meetup, we want to get to know each other and mobilize the community in the first place.

Who all are invited 

Anyone and everyone interested in SAP Community topics, be it SAP users, developers, consultants, architects, or students – come, join us, and bring your friends too!

Link to Register  - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Group Event Page - https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-plus-gurgaon/ec-p/122667#M32

Time & Location: 03:00PM - 05:00PM,  SAP Gurgaon, Vatika Towers, Sector 54, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon - 122002 

Requesting community members to promote the Eventbrite Registration page on their respective social media handles to spread awareness about this meetup.

Please follow this blog to stay posted on all the recent updates and information. If any queries feel free to post in the reply section.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Best Regards

SAP Community Group - Gurgaon

17 Comments
lalitmohan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Good initiative to motivate the SAP Community in Gurgaon
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
Awesome to see this, ahsan_2018 !! Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the event 🙂
Aditi_Singhal21
Explorer
Hi sir, will you not come?. I am thinking to come all the way from jaipur and would like to meet you
rohitnigam_45
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Good platform to interact with all folks who talks about SAP !!
former_member809684
Discoverer
This is really great and would love to join this.👍
prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
Please keep me posted with this
ankur_sharma16
Active Participant
This is interesting...
Pankaj1
Participant
will definitely join..
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Great initiative ahsan_2018 and I see everyone is exited about your upcoming event.

All: If you want to leave your RVSP and let Ahsan and team know if you join, use this link: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-plus-gurgaon/ec-p/122667#M32

I wish you a wonderful event!

All the best, Svea
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Aditi, Unfortunately, I am unable to come this time as it's too far 😞 Will definitely try to make it next time in the future event 🙂
pgugnani0
Explorer
Looking forward to it.

I suggest to discuss RISE with SAP .
former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Kamalesh,

Greetings!

Thanks for your confirmation!

Here is the link to register - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Happy Diwali!

Best Regards

Ahsan

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Prabhjot,

Glad to connect with you on this platform. I have updated the blog with the registration link and the latest agenda.

However, putting the link here as well 🙂 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sap-stammtisch-plus-gurgaon-tickets-446512790777

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Happy Diwali!

Best Regards

Ahsan
former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for confirming your participation!

I have updated the blog with the latest agenda and link to register https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sap-stammtisch-plus-gurgaon-tickets-446512790777.

Looking forward to meeting you in person 🙂

Happy Diwali!

Best Regards

Ahsan
former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Parv,

Thanks for confirming your participation and for suggesting a topic. I have updated the blog with the latest agenda and link to register. We can certainly discuss RISE with SAP as a separate topic with the community members on the event day.

Link to register - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sap-stammtisch-plus-gurgaon-tickets-446512790777

Happy Diwali!

Best Regards

Ahsan

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Thanks, Svea! 🙂
this_yash
Participant
Such an amazing event! Excited for more Stammtisch+ and SIT events ❤️
Top kudoed authors