Gurugram Blog Posts
Share your experiences, learn about the latest local news, and get inspired by the Gurugram/NCR community. Don't hesitate to contribute a blog post of your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jitan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

After our experience from the few SAP Stammtisch events in the yester year, we started the Gurgaon community event calendar with SAP Inside Track – 2023 on Mar 24, 2023. The day was indeed very special for SAP Community members from Delhi/NCR, as the full day event was packed with many demo sessions, two hands on sessions and lots of learning & networking.

Gurugram Agenda.jpg

Kick-off

The event was started with welcome note from Aseem Khera, Gurugram Location Head. He highlighted the importance of SAP community and how we can leverage the synergies through such community events.

This was followed by an inspiring video keynote from our SVP & MD, SAP Labs India Head, Sindhu Gangadharan. She emphasized on learning & networking through such community events and encouraged everyone to take part in future community events too.

Sindhu Gangadharan.png

This was proceeded further by a partner keynote session conducted by Managing Director, Parvathy Sankar of Mindset Consulting, and her team members - Abhilash Gampa, Juhi Kulshreshtha, Vighnesh Kamant & Ankita Luniya.

FirstSessions.jpg

Thereafter, the following sessions made the event more interesting:

• Information on SAP Community and how one can leverage the same
  • Sixteen sessions ran on two different tracks which were supported by nineteen speakers.
  • A fire side chat with SAP Champions Chandra Bhushan (SAP Labs India) and Ruthvik Chowdary(Deloitte).
  • Hands on sessions on SAP Process Automation, SAP CAP & SAP Build
  • Demo jam session on SAP RAP.

A sincere thanks to all the speakers who supported this event by presenting interesting SAP topics within a short notice of two weeks.

Glimpse of some of the Sessions

Session Name:  RISE with SAP

Speaker: Abhishek Srivastava

RISE.jpg

Session Name: Ethics in Artificial Intelligence

Speaker: Chandan Kalra

ACA_9580.JPG

Session Name: Cloud Application Programming (CAP) Overview

Speaker: Vishal Kwatra

Vishal.jpg

Session Name: Prompt Engineering

Speaker: Subhankar Pattanaik

Shubhankar.jpg

Session Name: SAP Datasphere - New Capabilities

Speaker: Aayush Dhawan

Aayush.jpg

Session Name: Build with SAP Build         

Speaker: Chandra Bhushan

Chandra.JPG

Session Name: Understanding the Capabilities of Business Process Automation

Speaker: Harikrishna Anantha     Abhilash Gampa

Harikrishna Anantha.png

Session Name: Embedded Steampunk @S/4HANA

Speaker: Mohit Chopra

Mohit.jpg

Session Name: SAP Cloud ALM

Speaker: Sunil Chopra

Sunil.png

Session Name: SAP Extended Warehouse Management and digital transformation

Speaker: Vaibhav Kansal, TCS

Vaibhav.jpg

Session Name: Fire Side Chat with SAP Champions

Speaker: Ruthvik Chowdary         Chandra Bhushan

ACA_9867.JPG

Session Name: Hands on Session on SAP Process Automation, SAP CAP & SAP Build, and demo jam session on SAP RAP

Moderators: Ravish Ranka           Vishal Kwatra     Gopal Anand       Vipul Khullar       Chandra Bhushan               Tarun Gambhir                  Mohit Chopra

Hands On Session.jpg

Hands On - Total Apps.jfif

The hands-on sessions were a big hit among attendees as it nearly stole everyone’s attention.

By the time event got wrapped up, participants had already built 41 Apps. Kudos!

Sponsors

Thanks to all our sponsors for their contribution in making SAP Inside Track Gurugram 2023 a memorable event. I am taking this opportunity to thank Ahsan Farooqui for his commitment in onboarding the sponsors for the event.

ACA_0202.JPG

Please check blogpost for more information on our sponsors.

Core Team & Volunteers

It was my first-time pleasant experience with my fellow colleagues Ahsan Farooqui, Chetan Bajaj, Neeraj Manocha and Vipul Khullar in organizing SIT. A big thanks to the dedicated efforts of all the core team to execute this event successfully in a few weeks’ timeframe. I would really like to thank Mahesh Palavalli & Abhishek Chatterjee for providing their valuable suggestions right from the planning of the event to the execution of various activities on the event day. Also mentioning a special thanks to Mohammed AK Rao,  Ashwani Punjabi, and Tulika Dasgupta for helping us in making successful SIT community event in Gurugram location.

Core Team.jpg

Event Summary

A total of 211 community members attended the event, and as a part of the organizing team we were indeed very happy to see such healthy participation in the Delhi/NCR region. We also got some good constructive feedback for the overall event.

Particpants.jpg

I would request the community members who attended this event to share their feedback about the same to this post. Please do include your experience about the event (Do not forget to add snaps 😊) + suggestions (if any) for future events.

I would like to conclude my blog by once again thanking all my fellow organisers, volunteers, speakers, and sponsors without whom this event wouldn’t have seen such a success.

Gurugram SAP Community Group

Are you from Gurugram, Delhi, Noida, or a nearby region? If yes, make sure to join this group to know about future community events. I would be happy to see our participation rate increase manifolds in our future community events. 🙂

https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/gurgaon/gh-p/gurgaon

Cheers!

Jitan Batra

5 Comments