Gurugram Blog Posts
Share your experiences, learn about the latest local news, and get inspired by the Gurugram/NCR community. Don't hesitate to contribute a blog post of your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VipulKhullar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello SAP Community Gurugram/NCR,

We are planning an SAP Stammtisch Plus on 10th August 2023 for Gurugram/NCR region. It’s a great opportunity for the SAP Community to network and learn about some of the latest SAP Technologies from the expert community members.

VipulKhullar_0-1688560878847.png

“SAP Stammtisch Plus is a local grassroots community event where SAP Community members come together to share knowledge about SAP-related topics. The event is driven/organized by the community, free, and very informal: everyone who is interested may participate. This is typically around 3 hours with half the time focussed on expert sessions and other on networking”.

The event will be held on 10th August, Thursday from 3:00 PM till 6:00 PM at SAP Labs Gurugram, map

We have a tentative agenda for the sessions from SAP Community experts.

VipulKhullar_1-1688542368667.png

We have limited seats, kindly register at the earliest following the link: Registration Link

Note: This is an in-person event ONLY.

Regards,

On behalf of SAP Community Gurugram

5 Comments
pgugnani0
Explorer

Looking forward to it @VipulKhullar 

sudhakarjha
Participant

Looking forward to this event. Great opportunity for learnings and networking with SAP experts.

I am from Gurugram. Please let me know how can i become the speaker and volunteer for this event.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

VipulKhullar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @sudhakarjha

Thanks for your interest in the event. We will be sharing the speaker registration link soon on the community page. Kindly register via the same.

Best Regards

Vipul

sudhakarjha
Participant
0 Kudos

@VipulKhullar thank you so much for the updates.

Chandra_Bhushan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Top kudoed authors