Hamburg Blog Posts
Hier kannst du von deinen Erfahrungen mit SAP-Software, Projekten in deinem Unternehmen oder von Networking Events, an denen du teilgenommen hast, berichten.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

It was indeed an honor to be part of SAP Inside Track Hamburg 2015 organized by peter.langner2 , mark.teichmannmark.teichmann and melanie.schlemper . It was really a terrific event.

Can't stop myself to share #SITHH journey to the community.

Check this cool video

Did you miss being a part of #SITHH family? You got  another opportunity, sign up for

2015-06-27-sitHH | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

5 Comments
peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Jitendra for putting this together. It was great to have you with us. Peter

fred_verheul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mmmm, we did make some noise on twitter I guess :smile: .

The one thing that in my opinion doesn't get enough emphasis in this cool compilation is the networking aspect of sithh. Let me correct that (partially) by stating that one of the highlights was meeting you (and several others) face to face!

Fred

RolandK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Jitendra for this great putting together. And also thanks for sharing my photo stream, at least as I forgot to add it in my own blog post (still learning :lol: ) Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a great compilation of sithh. I agree with Fred it is really nice to meet you all as persons. Let's us keep carrying it   

-Soumya

0 Kudos

Really nice post nicely explained

Labels in this area