Human Capital Management Blogs by Members
Gain valuable knowledge and tips on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite and human capital management market from member blog posts. Share your insights with a post of your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksreelatha
Explorer
Dear Community,

I thought to share my knowledge on eLearning SCORM content file upload issue which everyone might have come across most of the time when you try to add more than one SCORM file and will end up getting the below validation error

In this blog post, I would like to explain how to attach multiple Content Package at item level to avoid validation error. Lets follow below steps

Step1: Create an online eLearning course

Step2: Create content packages which you wish to associate to course

Step3: Create separate folders from top level not inside each other

Creating folders at root level

Step4: Now add SCORM file under each folder by clicking on three dots at folder level

Adding SCORM file under each folder

Note: Click on save only after completing the activity not each time while creating folder and adding SCORM file under each folder or else you will end up with getting sequencing error.

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Stay safe, healthy and hungry for knowledge:-)
3 Comments
lgbamylim
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
bole2019 ,

Love it, thanks for the useful trick!.
DanielK
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Sreelatha,

Thank you for the very good description and the solution.
I had never tested it like this before.
In your headline you write for "more than two" - but I already had the problem with only two different  SCORM 2004 content packages.

BR
Daniel
iulianalarion2
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Sreelatha.

Great advice! Helped us a lot.

I was wondering if you have the same issue when following this configuration. Are the users able to select which language they want? because in our case, the course starts automatically with the first language and the left dropdown is not available to select anything (very stange behavior).

Thank you in advance
Labels in this area