Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
You can claim an SAP knowledge badge called SAP SuccessFactors IDP Rising Star now! Are you ready to add another feather in your cap?

As most of you already know Implementation Design Principles for SAP SuccessFactors solutions have been guiding the ecosystem with its proven best practices guidance and product recommendations to ensure harmonized implementations. These implementation assets have been helping in designing and delivering a secure, sustainable, and performant system that meets ongoing business needs and at the same time helps to tap the great employee experience SuccessFactors products deliver. You can check out these assets in SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community

SAP SuccessFactors has come up with a knowledge badge called IDP Rising Star which consultants can claim after having passed the product web assessment available in the SAP Learning Hub. We have now released 3 Learning Programs targeted at consultants working on SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics, SAP SuccessFactors Learning, and SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.

The learning program embeds in it the relevant IDPs that are part of the learning course which upon completion, you can attempt the web assessment. These learning programs are accessible from the specific SAP product learning journey (for consultants) under the 'Expand your Skills' section. One needs an SAP Learning Hub subscription (Professional Edition, Partner Edition, or edition for People Engagement) to access the learning program. On completion of the learning program and having passed the web assessment with 80% or more will enable you to automatically claim the IDP Rising Star badge!🏆👏. The mass issuing of the badges is done weekly 🕠, so anyone qualifying will have your badge issued to your Credly account in this time frame.

Below are the links to the SAP Learning Journey (LJ) & Learning Program (LP) that you can access to claim your respective IDP Rising Star badge:

Are you still wondering how does this badge help you? Or are you going to claim it now? As a consultant, you don't want to be missing the opportunity to showcase the command you have on the product knowledge & implementation design principles & share it proudly with the SAP SuccessFactors ecosystem. Here's wishing you all the best for your web assessment!👍

We will soon come up with such a learning program for other product areas too. If you have any questions, do let me know in your comments below.

33 Comments
brandontoombseic
Participant
First off let me say this is a great step! Cannot wait until there is an IDP badge for EC I will sit for the exam!

However, I would love it if instead of this being an extra badge that this was simply part of the certification process (including delta exams.) We shouldn't be certifying consultants just with the basic knowledge from the product documentation. Consultants should be also quizzed on best practices such as IDPs.
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Brandon, you don't have to wait too long to claim your EC badge! We are finalizing and getting ready to publish it soon. You will hear about it when I update this blog post.

Thank you for your idea about adding IDP questions to certification/delta exams. We are in discussion with our teams to see it through. Thanks again for your engagement and feedback to help us see the consultants' & partners' perspectives!

z_guenineche
Discoverer
Hi smitha.kondajji

It's interesting and I'm very interested,

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Regards
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Karim,

Thanks for your interest in the IDP Rising Star badges. I wish you all the best for your web assessment. Don't forget to tag us when you earn and share your digital badge on LinkedIn! We want to be part of your celebration 🙂

Best regards,

Smitha
RinkuSinha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

Thanks for sharing this information.

I will be very interested in getting IDP Badge for EC and ECP.

Cheers,

Rinku Sinha
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Rinku,

We have released the IDP Rising Star badge for Employee Central but not yet for ECP. I wish you all the very best for the EC web assessment.

Do share your badge on LinkedIn and tag us. We would like to celebrate your achievement.

Best regards,

Smitha
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rinku,

Thanks for your interest in the IDP Rising Star web assessments. Employee Central web assessment is already available. Go ahead and claim your badge & share the great news with us on LinkedIn. We will be happy to celebrate your achievement.

All the very best!

Best regards,

Smitha

RinkuSinha
Explorer
Thanks Smitha.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Rinku
gonzalna
Explorer
0 Kudos
Will there be one for Compensation also?
SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

I have completed web assessment on SAP SuccessFactors Platform.

It's really interesting.

Thank you,

Syam
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Noelle,

Thanks for your expressing your interest for Compensation. We are evaluating it currently & keep the blog updated as we decide.

Best regards,

Smitha
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Syambabu,

Wonderful to know about your achievement! Do tag us on LinkedIn after you claim your IDP Rising Star badge - we will be glad to celebrate this achievement.

Best regards,

Smitha

Shikha1
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

I completed the web assessment for EC but the badge is still not issued.

Do you know how many days it takes for its issuance?

Best Regards,

Shikha
SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

I have completed web assessment for SuccessFactors Platform but still I haven't received the digital badge for the same.

Thank you,

Syam
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Shikha,

Congratulations on passing the EC IDP Web Assessment!

It usually takes 7 working days to have the IDP Rising Star badge issued. I am sure this will be with you soon!

Best regards,

Smitha
SyambabuAllu
Contributor

Hi Smitha,

I have received the Rising Star Badge and shared it on Linkedin.

Thank you,

Syam
RinkuSinha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

I never received the badge inspite of passing the assessment long back.

Regards,

Rinku
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rinku,

I was checking with our badge issuing team on why your badge was not issued and we couldn't find out any completed web assessment against three names that was similar to yours. They have asked me for your email id to check against their reporting data. Can you kindly email me (s.kondajji@sap.com) these details?

Best regards,

Smitha

RinkuSinha
Explorer
Hi Smitha,

I have received the rising star badge and shared on LinkedIn.

Many thanks,

Rinku
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Rinku,

Thats wonderful! Congratulations again on your achievement 🎉!

Best regards,

Smitha
RinkuSinha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

Will there be one for Employee Central Payroll as well?

Do let me know.

Many thanks,

Rinku
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Rinku,

Yes, we do plan to bring Employee Central Payroll IDP web assessment too but at a later date. Thanks for checking on this.

Best regards,

Smitha
RinkuSinha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Smitha! keep me posted

Adam_VC
Explorer
Hi Smitha,

many thanks for this wonderful initiative. I have actually already done some of the courses and they all synchronized properly with my Credly profile creating a badge... all but one. Just for Workzone it is not working though I have finalized the lesson back in October last year. Where should I write to get this checked and corrected / triggered?

Thanks and best regards,

Adam
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Glad you are finding these learning and web assessments useful.

Could you please write to us at SAPSuccessFactorsIDPDoc@sap.com and to learning@sap.com by providing the date on which you took the Workzone web assessment? Thanks for your patience and for reaching out.

I am sure your badge will be soon on its way to you!

Best regards,

Smitha

Adam_VC
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha.

many thanks - I just did it.

Thanks again and best regards,

Adam
PrasannaKolar
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

I have completed my SAP SuccessFactors Learning IDP Rising Star Knowledge Badge Assessment on 28/03/2023. How I dont see my Badge. Could you please help me ot know How I can claim my Badge.

Thank You

anan_jayghosh
Participant
Hi Smitha,

I have received the Rising Star Badge and shared it on Linkedin as well 🙂

Just wanted to ask is this badge available for Recruiting ?

Thanks
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Anan,

Congratulations on your IDP Rising Star badge! Glad to know you have shared it on LinkedIn too.

Currently, we have not yet released this web assessment for Recruiting.

Best regards,

Smitha
Hindawy_87
Discoverer
Smitha, please keep going & thanks, for your post and give us the chance to improve our skills

I passed the assessment for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central yesterday  but I think it's take time to claim the badge

Hindawy_87
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Smitha,

I Pass the Exam & didn't receive the badge so I communicate with SAP learning support Team but I didn't get any kind of support from them.
Smitha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

We are unable to locate the details in the Learning Hub for the credentials you have sent me at my official email address. Even for the Learning Support ticket, they were unable to locate your credentials. Kindly provide us your S-user details that has access to the Learning Hub.

Best regards,

Smitha

Sharath_T_N
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Good one