Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Introduction

In the recording below and in the presentation available for download here we go over the different ways Managers can download Compensation Statement PDFs for their team members or whoever they have access to in the Executive Review (scope defined in RBP).

https://youtu.be/Ro8sF0aeWco

For an alternative way to access the recording please click here.

10/21/2021 update : following the 2H 2021 release, after clicking on Bulk Print Statement a popup window will now appear where you can directly find the zip file with all statements. Managers don't have to navigate to Reporting anymore they can stay in Executive Review and use the integrated MyJobs popup to find all statements pdfs.

11/9/2023 update : with 2H 2023 release (see recording #4 here) the displayed name of the employee from their EC profile will now display on top of the UserID when bulk printing statements.

--

All the best,

Xavier

(If you found this blog useful please consider giving it a Like)
8 Comments
0 Kudos
Hi Xavier,

Thank you for the video.

I was waiting to see if we can access the statements in the employee information section in Exec. Review. You had only used the bulk print option in Exec. Review.

Is it possible to view user's compensation statements PDF in the employee information section (via three dots) in Executive Review ?

Regards

Altamash
xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi saltamash

In Executive Review it is only available for Compensation Statements, not for Combined Statements (Comp+VP) nor Variable Pay statements as far as I know.

All the best,

Xavier

GabrieleZappone
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello @xavierlegarrec, altamash,

I was wondering the same,

I have found this KBA that says that is not possible to download single statements from executive review, but only bulk PDF.     🙁

3126414 - Compensation Statements in Executive Review - Compensation - SAP ONE Support Launchpad

if you have found a workaround different from employee profile and/or compensation form, please let me know,  I am curious!

Thanks,

Gabriele

0 Kudos
Dear Gabriele,

This KBA 3126414 was the response from SAP to my request. The screen shot you see in the KBA was attached by me when I raised this incident to SAP. So, apparently, it is not possible to download statements in the Exec. Review via three dots, and as an alternative, they have the bulk print option.

Regards

Altamash
AlinaTalvescu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javier, is there any option to combine standard roles and RBPs for statements?

Both of the options have disadvantages:

• standard roles do not cover CoEs and special users that should have access to statements
  • RBPs are not flexible enough when it comes to multiple compensation templates and releasing the statements to roles in turns (without creating country-specific manager/ employees roles)
xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi adobre

Not that I know of, it's either one or the other.

Actually Comp is by default RBP unless specified otherwise in Visibility in Manage Statement Templates under Complete Compensation Cycle. VP and combined statements are standard roles by default unless the checkbox "View generated statements under Variable Pay Statement, Variable Pay Individual View and Combined Statement" in Company Settings is checked.

Regarding releasing access by Roles, I need to test but I think by playing with the Visibility and bulk print in exec review  you can achieve something where the RBP roles don't have access BUT because you force the legacy roles to turn on AND use bulk print so Managers (or Second Managers or HR) they can still go to Exec Review to download the statements on their scope before anything becomes visible on the profile.

There are good conversations on these topics on the PDC.

All the best

Xavier

udayendrag24
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Thanks for detailed blog Xavier

Which are the permission to enable in order to check statements /download statement from completed folder of compensation form inbox

Can you pl confirm.

Thanks

Ritanshi
xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi udayendra

The only reason I can think of why you wouldn’t be able to download statements from completed forms (other than bad permissioning) is if some “statement” tags in the xml are set to false instead of true or fully missing.

Please check in the DTD Which is provided as a link in the partner community forum pinned / FAQ post.

All the best,

Xavier