Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Job postings to LinkedIn

lisabradley
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All!

We have just connected Successfactors to Linkedin, and have found that it has automatically picked up ALL of our job posts and posted them all on LinkedIn. This includes our jobs that have only been posted internally.

I have disconnected from LinkedIn now, and have been advised from there support desk that in order to stop roles being sent directly to their platform we need to add a hashtag to any job description to ensure it doesn't get ingested.

It now also removes the requirement to have the job board created, and doesn't give you the option to add in any key information in terms of Location, salary etc like you would normally do when posting.

My question to the group is has anyone had a similar issue, or currently uses the LinkedIn connection that has some tips from how they have managed this???

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lisabradley
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

We were able to connect with linked it directly, was a fairly simple process. I used LinkedIn instructions as their new system doesn't require any configuration from Successfactors. You will have to have recruiter access to do this - https://www.linkedin.com/help/recruiter/answer/a1306845/set-up-automated-job-postings?lang=en

My issue was that all job ads get posted automatically unless you enter in a Hashtag #LI_DNI. Their new way also removes the option to add in additional data such as salary range etc. It also uses AI to identify locations, which depending on your RCM set up could potentially cause incorrect locations to be shown.

Posting also occurs every 6 hours, so if you need a job removed you have to wait until the next load occurs.

Not ideal.

Was more so hoping to find out if anyone else uses it and to hopefully share their process

LIsa

S0014409309
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello lb123

How have you been able to connect Successfactors with LinkedIn? Do you mean enable Job Board in Recruitment Posting Module and use Job Posting rules? My client needs to automatically post all job requisitions there, but SAP Support redirects us to KBA about Recruitment Posting SSO Implementation but fails to give us the precise answer. Could you comment that KBA has followed you? Thanks and regards.