cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can surveys be added to a program

margaretstraub
Explorer

Hello!

I have successfully attached learning surveys to individual items, but I am wondering if there is a way to attach a learning survey to a learning program. My organization developed a survey to see how the new hire orientation program met learner's needs and to gauge what could be added or removed to the program as a whole. Is there a way to send out this survey once all items in a program are complete? The program is duration based and there is not progress restriction. Employees may complete items within the program in a different order than others, so adding the survey to the last item listed in the program would not necessarily guarantee that it is the last item employees will complete to finish out the program. Therefore, it would be preferable to have the survey sent out once all items in the program are complete.

Is something like this possible?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello margaretstraub,

Please refer below SAP Note.

https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2536631

2536631 - Adding follow-up surveys to items

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

margaretstraub
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for this information, Neeraj, but my question is about adding surveys to programs, not items. Do you know if it is possible to assign survey once a program is completed?