cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career Development Planning License

AnamikaBansal
Participant
0 Kudos

Our client is implementing Performance management module. They have bought a license for only PMGM. Now while discussion they have asked if they can use Career Development Plan to record development goals and later may want to integrate this to PM form. Do they need a separate license for using CDP usage or PMGM license covers both Goal Plan and development plan?

khbayne
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anamika. CDP is indeed underneath the Succession and Career Development license. The SuccessFactors Account Executive assigned to the customer will be able to provide license costs. Do you have this contact?

Also, I think you may be referring to the on-demand Performance Management tool used by Managers to drive check-in meetings with direct reports, and not the full Career Development portion of Succession or the new Talent Hub. Is this the case? If so, then the first place the customer needs to go is to their AE or their HXM CSP assigned to their account to review options for enabling this, or looking at more updated mobile capabilities.

Without knowing more about your specific customer, this is the best high-level advice I can provide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MridulSharmaSF
Contributor

CDP Full is required to use the Career Development Planning features, and that includes Development Plans.

ujjalgupta2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For using development goals now to record them and integrating with PM Forms later would require CDP license bundled with Succession planning. You cannot use CDP with PMGM License only. Please reach out to cutomer AE for license cost etc.

JustinFolkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

While I'm not in Sales, from what I can see CDP is bundled with Succession licensing, not Performance Management.