cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I adjust an inconsistency between the result in 360 MTR EVAL SUMMARY and DETAILED 360 REPORT?

jgil1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please, I need your help to resolve an inconsistency that is occurring when consulting the results of a subject through Open Detailed 360 Report. In EVALUATION SUMMARY the weighted result is 2.71, the result of the evaluations by adding the following weights:

jgil1_0-1713405982973.png

We consult the result using the Detailed 360 Report, and the result shown in All Except Self (2) is 2.76.

jgil1_2-1713406267381.png

The weighting distribution you used in Detailed 360 Report is:

jgil1_1-1713406070766.png

And it brings together the Peer and Direct Manager evaluations into one (Peer/Direct Manager). The setting by Form Template Setting of Calculate the item ratings by sub-item ratings in Detailed 360 Report is not selected.

Please, how do I adjust this inconsistency or is it an expected behavior of the Detailed 360 Report?. In advance thank you very much for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yilin_Z
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,
By looking at the screenshots, I believe rater rollup is configured in your XML.
Configuring Rollup for a 360 Reviews Form
2068134 - Categories - Using Rollup Types to Combine Categories for Reports and Unmet Thresholds - 3...

Here's a KBA on how calculation is done in 360 Detailed Report: 3417142 - 360 Detail Report Rating Calculation
It's a bit long, so I highlighted some points here.
Default Calculation: Each item is calculated by averaging this item ratings of all users
Note: The category weights will be just included in overall calculation.
Note: If the threshold action is defined as 'rollup', then it will do rollup action first and then calculate the category weight using this rollup results.

In your case, it's likely that the "peer" category is rolled up into the "Direct Manager" category. So the two categories became one category, and category weight for this one category becomes 90%.

BR,
Yilin