Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to become an OCN (Open Content Network) partner

ianflitman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear SuccessFactors,

I work for a language learning service provider called Learnship as a Senior Solution Architect. We are very interested in becoming a provider in your Open Content Network. Our content is accessible through our own platform with a portfolio of products ranging from self-paced learning with digital licenses to blended solutions focused on building business skills to trainer-led offerings for individuals or small groups. Keeping our content accessible to users signed into the SuccessFactors LMS and having the facility to report completion data back directly into the LMS is an integration that would be of great value to us and our customers.

We routinely do SSO integrations with SAML which appears to be a pre-requisite for the integration. Presumably though there are after requirements and a structured pathway before we can be proud content partners of SuccessFactors.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me to discuss further what the next steps would be so we can explore this exciting possibility.

email: ian.flitman@learnship.com

tel: +34 696 380937

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ianflitman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks a lot.

Will need a green light from C-level executives who I am presenting to very soon. One question they will inevitably ask is : what is the associated cost for building out the integration both upfront (excluding of course our own investment of time and effort) , and ongoing, if any, based on client subscriptions to our services. This may be part and parcel of the exploratory feasibility phase but if you can front load me with that information, it could be helpful.

all best

Ian

ChrisStiles
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We’ve streamlined the process a bit to account for all partners, not just OCN. It’s best to begin with this blog: https://blogs.sap.com/2021/09/01/one-stop-shop-mission-for-sap-successfactors-software-partners/. There’s no separate process for OCN partners.