cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMS External Sites-User self created account approval to Organization Head

0 Kudos

Hello

We're in process of setting up LMS Extended Enterprise solution via External Sites and I have a query around setting up approval processes for the same

We have about 7 sites, each linked with a different Organization in LMS, and User Self Registration is enabled

The requirement is for user self registration approval request to be routed to the respective Organization Head of each site(org owners have been identified by the businessorg-org-owner-connector-error.png)

However, when I try to link an Organization owner with an Organization, I am unable to(screenshot attached).

Also this functionality seems deprecated(https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2459817)

Also tried the Organization and Org Owner connectors for org owner linkage but continued to receive errors

(Data correctness/File format etc has been verified)

org-owner-via-admin-ui.png1) Has the connector functionality around the same also been deprecated?

2)Looking to understand if there are others who have faced a similar issue recently? Or have options to suggest around the mentioned requirement for approval routing to OrgOwner

(Level 1/2 supervisor approval will not work because a person does not have one assigned at the time of self registering via user created account)

Would appreciate input around the same

Thank you and Best Regards

Kanika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)