cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Career Worksheet templates in an instance

eckent
Explorer
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple Career Worksheet templates in a single instance of SuccessFactors? We have 2 separate companies in a single SAP SF instance today, and I would like to know if we could have Company A using one Career Worksheet template and have Company B using a different Career Worksheet template. The use-case here is that Company A wants to use all of the functionality available within Career Worksheet (i.e. Suggested Roles, links to Development Objectives, Live Profile linkage to Career Interests, etc.) while Company B does not want to use all of the same functionality.

I would greatly appreciate hearing your experience with this. Thanks!

..twe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VickyDing
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We currently support multiple Career Worksheet templates within a single instance, each with differing configurations. However, only one template can be set as the default. This default template is designed to integrate with other modules, while templates not set as default will lack many functions for integration with these modules. In our future roadmap, we plan to support only one template. This implies that there could be potential issues with this solution in the future.