Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Deduction config changes not impacting on existing Quota record

PratikMhatre
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your help!!!

My business requirement it to change Negative deduction field of Annual Quota to -10 days from V_T559L so that Employee can apply for leaves till negative quota balance -10 days. 
I did the change to Neg Ded to field in V_T559L to -10 days effective from 01.06.2024, by delimiting the previous record.

While testing the scenarios I noticed that - 

1. For new hires/next year, it is working fine. I can see -10 days negative deduction in IT2006.

2. For existing employees (for which Annual quota record was already available with previous config of 0 negative deduction in this year 2024), negative deduction -10 days is NOT coming in existing record.

I cannot delete IT2006 annual quota record of all employees as leaves are already taken in this year. Also, cannot change quota end date as system is not allowing.

Could you please help me to solve this? Business wants this new change to be replicated from 01.06.2024 only.

Thank you.

Pratik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PratikMhatre
Discoverer
0 Kudos

It is resolved by maintaining the effective date as 01012024 and by maintaining the deduction rule in Over entitlement field of counting rule setup. Thank you.

Answers (0)