cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Integrated Learning Experience

samwest
Participant

Within a demo of the new ILX I took a screenshot of the new page that a 'links' button on the top right.

samwest_0-1697637403228.png

However, on a demo today the button wasn't there and the presenter didn't know about it. Can you confirm if there will be a space to add links? We link to user guides and also to Percipio for content.

Thanks, Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nathanharding
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @samwest  (& @nehadhawan )

There seems to be quite a few of the legacy functions/features that aren't available yet in the 2H 2023 new Integrated Learning Experience (ILX) homepage. 

Though most are slated for future releases in the SAP LMS Roadmap there are still some features that aren't well covered as to when they will be coming (E.g. Assigning Delegate/s, Reporting, My Teams, My Classes, Record Learning History, Record External Training Event, Request External Training etc..).

I'd like to see everyone get together to discuss this so I'm directing people to review and add their feedback on the following post:

Re: 2h2023 Learning Landing page missing "My Class... - SAP Community Groups

I'm especially interested to hear what approach people are going to take with this the 2H 2023 release (e.g. Opt-In or Opt-Out).

Please go to the above link and leave your thoughts.

Regards,

Nathan H.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning 

nehadhawan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @samwest : Links are not part of 2H 2023 release. However, it is targeted for 1H 2024 or may be sooner. Thanks!