cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBX-24480 -- Custom Card on the Latest Home Page for the Complete New Hire Profile Task

miskovcikovam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dears,

we are currently midst testing new release.

We created custom card for the complete new hire profile task but we expected that once created - if the permission group we made it visible for doesn´t include one (in our case Onboarding External User HRV) it wouldn´t be visible in To Do either. But it is still visible there. Is it possible to hide this Complete New Hire Profile task in to do?

Use case: Croatia needs to disable/hide this task for onboardees because if they upload photo, there need to delete it if uploaded by Onboardee.

(We initially thought that this new functionality will solve this problem for us.)

Many thanks!

Michaela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KristenCannard
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it would be the Employee Data > Photo permission in RBP

Remove permission to View/Edit this option and the external onboardee will not be able to upload a photo.

They will still have the ability to do the other About Me and My Name profile tasks but will not be able to upload a photo.

KristenCannard
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michaela - I do not think you can hide the Complete New Hire Profile task from the To Do but you could create a permission group for ExternalOnboardees_Croatia that does not have permission to upload photo. Then the external onboardees in Croatia would still have the other To Do options but they would not have the ability to upload a photo.

Would that work to meet your requirements?

Kristen

miskovcikovam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kirsten, many thanks for quick response 🙂

That might be a go, definitely worth giving it a shot - just thinking if photo is the only task to complete in Complete New Hire Profile tasks the To Do will show 1 task anyways (?).

Do you have hint which permission to untick then from RBPs?

Michaela