Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnChange rule from Pay Scale level to update Pay component value

rhalpagoda1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

When adding an onInit rule in PayComponent recurring Info to populate a Pay component and its value from the Payscale structure, then going back to the job Information and updating the Payscale level again, does not update the recurring Pay component value based on the Payscale structure - This is the standard behaviour.

Requirement: if you go back to the Job information and change the Payscale level, the recurring pay component defaulted value during the new hire needs to be updated based on the new PayScale level.

Issue: I have added an onChange rule to update the original defaulted value using the Employee Information Model and Job Information Model but when you go back to the Job Information and update the Payscale level, the new value does not update in the Recurring Pay component (originally defaulted pay component and value). I have traced the rule and can see it updating to the new value but UI does not show it.

rhalpagoda1_0-1699742814269.png

rhalpagoda1_1-1699742873596.png

Rules

rhalpagoda1_2-1699742914549.pngrhalpagoda1_3-1699742994358.pngrhalpagoda1_4-1699743043859.png

Does anyone know if it's achievable? SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central , 

Fabiana
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi, I have the same issue. I will appreciate any help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)