cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package/fuction pkg_student.Get_delm_stud_qual_stat_rmday, what is the SQL statement?

JeanetteK
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I am using the package or function pkg_student.Get_delm_stud_qual_stat_rmday (sq.stud_id, sq.qual_id, sq.qual_id_root) in my custom Plateau Report Designer report. Can someone tell me what the SQL statement(s) is which builds this function? Is it save to use this package or function or might it disappear in the future? I also saw that there are some performance concerns in using this package. I haven't experienced performance issues yet. 

This function is also used in the standard report ReportUserCurriculumItemStatus.

I would like to know the SQL statement which builds this pkg_student.get_delm_stud_qual_stat_rmday. Can someone give that to me or can I retrieve it from the database? I hope to receive some help on this.

Is there information on all packages/functions which exist and can be used in custom reports? Which packages/functions exist to use in Plateau Report Design, what do they do and what is the underlying SQL statement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcusKnappe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same interessts like Jeanette.