cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Change SuccessFactors Identity Authentication Service Integration" not available in Upgrade Center

adrianas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently in the process of IAS/IPS set-up in SF Employee Central - Dev instance. We would like to change the tenant as described in this article, however, such upgrade as "Change SuccessFactors Identity Authentication Service Integration" does not seems to be available among the options we have in the Upgrade Center. Is there any prerequisite that must by fulfilled first in order to see this particular upgrade?

Thank you!

Adriana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nlgro023
Active Contributor

The upgrade itself also suggests: "Any administrator can upgrade this feature" in my instances. If you are setting this up from scratch, you won't have this as this is only for refresh purposes (hence shouldn't be applicable to your situation). There are blogs also describing what to do a bit better structured than the manual to be fair.

adrianas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help, Jasper!

I have just found out this upgrade is listed among Recently Completed Upgrades, it might be due to some issues we ran into while configuring IAS. Per following article, it can be run one time only, that is why I cannot see it in Optional upgrades: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3089598