cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2h2023 Learning Landing page missing My Classes and My Team tabs

Millie_V
Explorer

After our Preview environment was upgraded to 2H 2023 Product Release, we can no longer access the "My Classes" and "My Team" tabs from the Learning landing page like we can currently in PROD.

However, if I click on a course to view its course description, I can see the tabs.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I removed our custom theme and applied the new Horizon theme without any modifications and still have this problem.

#2H 2023 Product Release

View Entire Topic
MaryKatherineJ
Contributor
0 Kudos

@Millie_V, it's impacting many other customers as well.  I spoke with SAP Support on Expert Chat on Monday, and they confirmed that the 2H2023 preview release broke the Course Home feature!  Engineering is working on it, but no ETA for resolution as of Oct 25.  According to the support person on my chat, and per the KBA below, the workaround is to disable the Course Home Blended.  In the LMS_ADMIN configuration file, set enableCourseHomeBlended = false.  This workaround allowed the legacy Item Details page to show and allowed us to use the legacy content launch experience.  I can also access the My Team tile.  But the legacy Library Search is broken even with Course Home turned off.  And after I read  your message, I confirmed that I cannot access the My Classes tab, even with Course Home turned off.  This is a very big deal for us!  

3392365 - VSaaS - Library, Item Details, and Content Object screen is blank after HXM 2H 2023 Upgrad...