cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIB configuration - Value Conversion Rules

Hey I am having an issue with setting up a value conversion rule in the BIB configuration, to map the EC field Location to the ERP fields Personnel Area & Personnel Subarea.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello Graciela,

You can either create a value mapping entity to map the personnel area in ECC to Location SuccessFactors EC. Or you can also use Generic Value Conversion to determine the value based on different conversion rules available such as check and replace, check and remove or edit using pattern etc. Similarly it follows for mapping Personnel Subarea in ECC to employee type or employment type(whichever field is applicable for mapping for you in SFSF EC).

If you provide more details regarding what kind of value conversion you are looking for, then I can help more on providing you with right direction.

benos
Explorer

Hi,

I have a similar situation.

I have employees with weekly and biweekly payments and in BIB the weekly payments are being replaced with biweekly payments without being multiplied by 2, therefore in ERP the amount is not correct.

Can you please help me with this situation?

Where should I apply the multiplication process and how?

Thank you,

0 Kudos

Hi ,

While replicating infotype 0008 pay scale and pay scale was picked and updating the infotype.

Requirement:

Created new payroll area for some set of employees who are in different payroll area.

Creted new esg group

Exisiting pay scale / Pay scale was (00/00) defaults in infotype 0008

New pay scale / Pay scale was (05/05) based on the employee sub group

I did some wrong configuration as below.

Now irrespective the employee sub for all the employees getting 05/05 as default payscale group / level in infotype 0008.

can some help in how to use conversion rule with affecting the existing 00/00 , and new PS type / Level for the new esg group.

Regards ,

shiva k