cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Translation Hub Trial

Leo
Participant
0 Kudos

Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/sth-enable-document-translation.html
--------------------------

Hi,

I wanted to try out the translation hub features to use on Enable Now recordings and translate them.

I found several blogs and tutorials how to set this up (I have linked one on top).

There is one problem and one possible reason, I could identify:

Problem: There are no translation services to be found in the Service Marketplace

Possible Reason: I am not connected to region Europe (Frankfurt) - AWS. as described in the tutorial, as this region was no longer available.

Is this causing the missing service and if yes, is there another way to have a trial for the Translation Hub Service?

Thank you

Leo

View Entire Topic
MichaelSzmrtits
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Leopold,

I would suggest that you send your question directly to the SAP Translation Hub Team: translationhub@sap.com

I think the team can help you quickest. I also know that there is since a couple of weeks a free tier via the SAP Store available, but I can't find them currently in the SAP Store. Maybe there are technical issues.

Please reach out to the SAP Translation Hub colleagues, I am confident that they will assist you.

Best regards, Michael