cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Worksheet for new manager(s) option in Update All Worksheet(Compensation Template)

ashfak022
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we try to Update all worksheet by selecting Create Worksheet for new manager(s) option, new form is not getting created. Have inserted Head of Compensation Planning field with New manager ID.

We have selected most of check box like Move employee's compensation data from old manager to current manager, Add newly eligible employees to compensation worksheet and other option. Tried with different combination too.

When we Launch it separately, form is getting launched for that new manager.

What might be the reason here.

Thanks

tatiana_caraima
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ashfak

I encountered the same at some point, and I am still not clear how it works.

My understanding was that when running the Update all worksheets, if we have the option "Move employee's compensation data from old manager to current manager" selected then at that point, then we should already have the worksheet for the new manager created in Comp.

Not sure how well this Update all worksheets works when we have these 2 options selected simultaneously, I mean "Create Worksheet for new manager(s)" and "Move employee's compensation data from old manager to current manager".

Sorry this is not really helpfull probably.

MoyaMar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashfak,

Have you figured out what's causing this? I am noticing the same thing as well, but this is new. The update job does not create new worksheets, but if I navigate to "Create Worksheets" all are created as expected.

ashfak022
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamoy,

It worked, it takes some time to load. You have to mention CEO/top of the org chart as Head of Comp Planning.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are the new manager's direct reports eligible for Comp Planning ?

I've used CEO userID many times for customers and it worked fine. I'll test when I get a chance.

ashfak022
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Direct reports are eligible. When I run it from Create Worksheet, Forms are getting launched, which is strange.

This happened in Production system, I am testing in Preview, looks like same behavior.

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ashfak

Head of Compensation Planning must be set to the top of the orgchart (CEO).

Then run the mass update job again.

All the best

Xavier

ashfak022
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

No luck with this too. Number of plans update it shows only launched forms.

Tried to launch form for CEO seperately, Forms are launched and job is still running.

Regards