Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRTM Performance Reviews | Active / inactive period

simone_h
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am currently trying to configure DRTM for Performance Reviews and am struggling with the following:

• I'm not sure what to enter in the fields "Active Period" / "Inactive Period" for Country-based Data Retention:

In general, I need to enter the following retention periods for Performance Forms + Goal Plans:

• 3 years after completion
  • 6 months after an employee has left the company

Does anyone of you have an advice how to implement these deletion periods best?

Many thanks as always for your help!

Kind regards

Simone

View Entire Topic
Luka
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @simone_h 

Time Period is the length of time (in days, months or years) for which data in the selected purge object is retained while user is in active or inactive status  Here's related user guide

And each purge object has a base date and retention time is calculated based on base date and configured time period. The base date for DRTM performance review is form completion date.

So for your first requirement "3 years after completion", you can configure 3 years for DRTM performance review for performance review forms and DRTM Objective Management for goal plans.

For the 2nd requirement "6 months after an employee has left the company", you should use master data purge instead where the base date used for retention calculation is employee termination date and configured time period

Regards,
Luka