Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For You Today - Finish your profile reminder

lillabozo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

is it possible to deactivate the Finish Your Profile Reminder on the Home Page? The other part of the issue is that the reminder does not show for everyone consistently even if employees are in the same permission group.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Lilla

ozgeestekin2
Explorer

Hi Lilla,

You can deactivate it centrally through:

Admin Center > Configure People Profile > General Settings > uncheck "Show percent complete"

Cheers!
Ozge

lillabozo
Explorer

Hi Ozge,

thanks for the prompt feedback! I also found this KBA (SAP Notes - SAP for Me), however, the uncheck of "Show percent complete" box did not solve the issue. I also see that "The enable/disable the "Finish Your Profile" card on latest home page is currently not implemented. Therefore, this tile cannot be removed in the latest home page." Nevertheless, I wanted to check if there is any possiblity to disable it via other permissions.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Lilla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

faresabbes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Lilla, there is currently no way on the latest homepage to disable or hide the finish your profile - the only way the task will disappear is to complete it. I would recommend you open an enhancement request for it - the more customers requesting this, the better chance we have of getting such a feature.

DuocVu-DC
Active Contributor

Hi Lilla,

IIRC, you cant "deactivate" it, by design. The percentage is hardcoded, and fields are required automatically if you give employee edit permission.

Hope it can help!