cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Cards are being created under For You Today even after disabling the option on Manage Home Page

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We observed few issues with the setting given by SAP SF in 1H 2023 Release. In 1H 2023 release, under Manage Home Page > Card Settings.  As per the release item, I understood that, if we disable the Goal Card access, no new cards will be created under For You Today. We tested and it worked fine.

But as part of the annual process, when users go into the home page, they see that the Goal Cards are created under "For You Today" section.

We disabled the option but still the goal cards are created. Any other customers or users experienced this issue. If so, how this issue is resolved. We are not aware why this is causing the issue now.

In conjunction to the above issue, now users are not able to use "Mark as Complete" as it errors out saying the show goal card on home page option is disabled and you cannot continue the task. Raised an incident with SAP SF and they ask us to enable the Goal Cards on the Home Page. But we don't want to change the configuration as we want any Goal Cards to be created.

I asked the support personnel to take this issue to Product team and waiting for the response.

Meanwhile, I want to see if we have an answer either from SAP or from other customers.

So, appreciate if any one can help us in this regard.

Regards,
Balaji

View Entire Topic
VanessaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is the ticket number? If Goals cards are disabled, you shouldn't be able to see new ones being generated. But existing ones, there will still be displayed.

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi @VanessaLi: I have two tickets on the issues with Goal Cards.
BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi @VanessaLi: I have two tickets on the issues with Goal Cards.

1140628 / 2023: Even after disabling the Goal Cards, users are seeing their goal cards on the home page.

1140722 / 2023: After disabling the goal cards, users received Goal Cards on their home page. But when click the "Mark as complete", the error popped up. 

My only question is, why the goal cards were generated after disabling the goal cards option on home page settings. SF support said they cannot reproduce and I too cannot reproduce. But how these goal cards were generated.

Appreciate if you can help us to understand the functionality of this goal cards.

Thank you.