cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to show remaining claims on Reimbursement Type Benefits?

rc0702
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand it's not possible to customize the claim screen as per this KBA: https://me.sap.com/notes/3366698/E

I want to be able to show the remaining claims of the user per schedule period.

Perhaps it could be done by having a custom field on BenefitEmployeeClaim object e.g. "remaining claims field" and have an initialize rule to skim through the existing Benefits Employee Claims object and filter by user & claim date then count them?

I tried using cardinality() and see if it will return the number of entries based on claim date. But it wasn't working.

Any idea experts?

View Entire Topic
rezasaputro
Active Participant

Hi rc0207 ,

I don't know if this would work.

Instead of you use object "Benefit Employee Claim" you can use object "Benefit Claim Accumulation" though, and there is field "RemainingAmount".

Here's what you need to do

1. You need to create custom field "Excess Check" under Object Benefit Claim Accumulation

2.Create rule onSave under Benefit claim accumulation just give simple logic if selected benefit type= A & remaining amount > 0 then set field excess check value is "X"

3. Create new field "Remaining Amount" under object Benefit employee claim

4. create rule to look up to the object Claim Accumulation and filtering based on WorkerID, BenefitType, Benefit Schedule(claim start window), excess check ="X" and assign it under field benefit, so once benefit selected the rule will fetch value from object Claim accumulation.

Hope it works

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
Reza Dwi