Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Goal Management - Display the matrix reports in the People Selector

marion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, 

My client would like to display the matrix reports in the people selector on the goal management page. 

The latest goal management option is activated for the selected goal plan. 

The manager role is granted permissions on the selected goal plan and also 'user search'. The managers can see their matrix reports via the company org chart.

I've seen the below KBA that confirms that it should be possible to display the matrix reports in the people selector with the Latest Goal Management:

3093421 - Enhanced People Selector in Latest Goal Management - 2H 2021 - SAP for Me

marion_0-1712222559210.png

When following the related SAP help portal implementation guide, it is said to activate the feature "Goal Management Feature Setting" > "Enable Goal Managemnt People Selector"

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PERFORMANCE_AND_GOALS/4a24e48b5c384b18a81f6b661305021e/...

When getting to that feature in the admin center, the featre includes '(Only for Legacy Objective Management)' and checking in the SAP learning documentation, it is confirmed that this option only applies to the legacy objectives.

https://learning.sap.com/learning-journeys/configure-sap-successfactors-performance-and-goals/settin... 

I've not found additional info on how to activate the view on the matrix reports in the people selector with the latest goal plan. Do you have some clue on how to do so?

Thank you

Marion B.

View Entire Topic
Yilin_Z
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please go to Manage Permission Role and enable Matrix Manager (View) in Employee Data with target population properly set up.

The logic is same with settings for Manager. Please refer to this KBA: 3317132 - People Selector in Goal Management Page does not show Manager user's Direct Reports

marion
Participant
0 Kudos
It works great, thank you!