cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need confimaton

0 Kudos

can anyone from sap ommissions,rectify and validate my query which was there in attached file. i recently taken a mock test, and i found some questions have wrong answers,so please help me by validating my answers in file,

Thanks in advance

Carol_Smith
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Jagan,

The link you provided is a an external website not affiliated with SAP. So there is no way for me to have them correct their answers. I thought you were showing examples from the Mock exam provided in the SAP Certification/Training area.

If you haven't already, I would recommend taking the Mock exam provided by SAP. It gives a sample of the types of questions on the certification exam. From your answers to many of these examples from that other website, and being able to spot the incorrect answers, you are well on your way to being able to take the Certification exam.

I hope your exam goes well!

View Entire Topic
Carol_Smith
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Jagan,

I hope my answers have helped confirm where you were correct, and the test was wrong, or give you more insight on why the correct answer is what was shown.

In light of the several mistakes in the Mock exam. Can you please provide the link to the Mock exam you took? I would like to see if I can get whomever maintains the Mock exam automation can get these corrected.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for validating the answers. Here is the link https://theexamquestions.com/auth/login