cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to find SF Learning 'Email Notification Template' to change wording and can't find

MichaelWright
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to modify in SuccessFactors Learning specifically a email notification that someone else in the company has created.

I looked through all 'Email Notification Templates' (210 of them) which are found in System Administration\Manage Email\Email Notification Templates to try and find specific wording that is in the email notification, by clicking on tabs 'Messaging' and 'Preview' to look at the actual message, and I am unable to find the exact 'Email Notification Template' to modify. Specifically the subject line of this one is entitled: Supervisor Approval Required for username. This user has sent a request to be enrolled in a class, and this has an approval that is required by the supervisor of the user. The wording needs to be altered, but I can't find the specific 'Email Notification Template' to alter the wording, even after viewing all 210 via Preview.

Are there other places that I should be looking instead for this specific 'Email Notification Template'?

Here is a snippet of some of the text from the email.

I tried to find by Subject, by the word 'Hello', searched on approve, supervisor etc. to no luck.

Anyone have any ideas if I need to be searching in an entirely different place in SuccessFactors Learning?

SF-Dan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

It sounds like maybe a custom approval for a class. I would first search the Locale Labels under Manage Labels using the Label Value starts with Supervisor Approval Required Once you have that Label ID, it may give more insight to where it is defined.

MichaelWright
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok I will see if I can find anything there.

View Entire Topic
Celia28
Explorer
0 Kudos

Weird. What type of item is it?