cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Image Setting - Was set to 'not' show in Practice and Demo Text Fields

jkingston01
Explorer
0 Kudos

When I set up my workareas quite some time ago, Anton Marvin was my support person. He helped me with disabling the object image so that the image would not appear in the Practice or Demo text field. This was working perfectly until about a month or so ago. I have not changed anything and am wondering if there was an update. I am using the cloud addition - Version: 10.7.1 (build 2472).

The attached Object Image Settings is what I have in my resources.

The attached Image in Demo and Practice Test fields is what I see when I record. I have to manually click not the object image for each step.

I recall Anton going into the code and I am thinking that is what I need to update, however I do not know where to go. Per what I found in SAP Enable Now Wiki, I think I need to change the below field.

The contents of this property can be inserted into the Demo Text or Practice Text via the $I{fieldicon} Placeholder.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

Jo

View Entire Topic
MichaelSzmrtits
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Jo,

I think you are looking for this blog post - there is the from Dirk mentioned approach described by Anton:

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/22/omg-these-object-images-are-destroying-my-bubbles.-wanna-fix/

Best regards, Michael