cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy report who has been using Proxy and what changes this person has performed.

adriangalisteo
Participant
0 Kudos

Good evening.

Our client wants a report that shows who has been using Proxy and what changes (to whom and all possible data available) this person has performed.

Is that possible in successfactors?

I am using security and proxy data report but it appears empty even knowing that i have been proxying recently.

Could you help me please?

Thanks.

Regards

mckennaparker
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Creating a report to track Proxy usage and changes in SuccessFactors can be valuable for your client. It's strange that your security and proxy data report is appearing empty despite recent proxy activities.

mckennaparker
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Creating a report to track Proxy usage and changes in SuccessFactors can be valuable for your client. It's strange that your security and proxy data report is appearing empty despite recent proxy activities.

View Entire Topic
Berg
Participant

You could try to use Read Audit Report or Change Audit Report admin tool to track it.

The details for these tools please refer to the help portal https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PLATFORM/aa29750300924467b799dedf0a4cbc37/0b654c0a6a2d4....

Hope it will be helpful.

adriangalisteo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks!

As i read is not possible to report proxy utilisation if the proxy user has not performed any changes in any portlet etc.

2744431 - How to Create Change Audit Reports and What Reports are Available - SuccessFactors (sap.co...

Is this true?